Hiking tours around İğneada
You have been pleasantly surprised by the comfort and conveniences of Villa "Southern Seas". Villa "Southern Seas" offers you peace and tranquillity combined with magnificent sea views.
Since you're the kind of person for whom the endless beaches are not enough, we offer opportunities for a variety of tours and excursions. Some are just walking tours to pick herbs and berries, on other tours you will need to use your car or bicycle, and there are places where even an off-road jeep will not be able to get you there.
Here are some of the most popular routes:
- A hiking tour along the endless beach, stopping at the river Bulanık Dere (suitable for fishing and swimming), then along the lake Saka Gölü to Panayır İskelesi (the beach is a nature reserve with many beach lilies).
- One-day hike along the ridge of Yıldız Dağları (İstranca). The view is dazzling, to the north is Bulgaria, and to the south Turkish Trakya.
- A visit of the cave "Dupnisa mağarası" in İstranca, one of the most beautiful caves throughout Turkey.
- An excursion to the ancient coastal town Kıyıköy (Midye), romantically surrounded by two rivers: Pabuç Dere and Kazan Dere. Along the way there are dense, mostly oak tree forests.
- A cycling tour to the beach vis-à-vis Bulgarian Rezovo (near the Turkish village Beğendik) with all the romantic coves around it. Be sure to try the crabs in the restaurant on the beach!
- A cycling tour to the village Sislioba with a visit to the medieval castle Sislioba Kalesi.